Feel free to bring up any PR-related topic--no matter what specialty or industries it involves.
A few ground rules:
1. No derogatory/inflammatory opinions. Anyone can bash a campaign or ideas. Instead, give constructive criticism and recommend improvements.
2. Excessively long posts or large pictures should be posted behind an LJ cut.
3. Intro posts are welcome, but keep it sweet and simple
4. Remember, this is a open to public viewing LJ community so please post with discretion (i.e. avoid spilling trade secrets, classified info, etc.)
5. Please post in English - it's hard for me (the moderator) to screen posts for relevance otherwise. Additionally, this community is geared for English-speakers.
6. The moderator (mooncancer) reserves the right to delete any inappropriate posts (or request the original poster to modify it) and ban repeat offenders. In both instances, the moderator will post in the community about why such a measure was taken.